THANK YOU to the members of *The Dragon Club for their commitment to supporting Cahiers d’Art’s unique legacy, its continued dedication to producing high-end art publications and its engagement to collaborate with some of the most exciting and thought-provoking artists.
When setting up a standing order, each member of The Dragon Club secures the reception of a copy of each of our available La Revue, catalogues raisonnés and artists art books focused on the outstanding contribution of visionary artists and masters of design who have enriched global creative concepts and narratives.
Other privileges include being notified in advance of the parution of limited-edition publications and exclusive artists’ artworks- made available for purchase at preferential prices.
The names of The Dragon Club members are featured on each published issue of La Revue and are included on a dedicated page on the Cahiers d’Art website.
- Blondeau & Cie. – Genève
- Suzanne Deal Booth – Austin
- D. Daskalopoulos – Suisse
- Biblioteca Marcello Durazzo, Marchese di Gabiano – Genoa
- Pascale and Yann Gérardin – Paris
- Philippe Kenel – Lausanne
- Eva Presenhuber – Zurich
- Frances Reynolds – Rio de Janeiro
- Beth Swofford – New York City
- Alejandro Zubillaga – Madrid
*Membership to the Dragon Club is by invitation only.